Friday, March 28, 2014

A Kid at Heart


     So this was yesterday's (March 27th) Luann. This sums up my ideal way to spend a day perfectly and to top it off Toy Story is my favorite movie!!! I not only can see my sister and I saying the same things, we do stuff like that a lot! When I lived in the dorms at the college I transferred from my favorite thing to do in the morning was watching Disney Junior while sitting on my bed eating cereal. If I was really lucky I had Cap'n Crunch! When I do things that I did so often as a kid I remind myself to not stress over school or whatever is on my mind and instead remember how simple and easy going life can be and is. I can say whole heartily that I still get the same satisfaction from doing what is considered "kids stuff" as I did when I was a kid. Therefore I truly am still a kid at heart, always will be, and can totally relate to this comic!!! I hope that you got the same joy of reading this as I did!


Update March 28th: Here is today's Luann and they watched Toy Story and ate Fruit Loops!



Update #2 March 29th: Luann just keeps getting better and better for me! I think that today I will do just as them and watch Toy Story, drink Kool-Aid, and eat some Cap'n Crunch!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment