Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Disney College Program Application to Acceptance Timeline


I figured I would give my timeline of when I did each step of the application process and when I got my acceptance.


February 7th- DCP Applications went out

February 10th- I Applied

February 10th- Got my DCP WBI email while I was asleep

February 11th- I did my WBI

February 12th- I scheduled my phone interview(I waited to see if a better time would reopen and it did)

February 20th- I had my phone interview at 7:15 at night

February 26th- Acceptances started rolling out

February 27th- I GOT ACCEPTED AS A LIFEGUARD FOR FALL 2014


February 28th- Paid my $304.50 program/housing fees and picked my arrival date of August 4th, 2014

March 11th- I started this blog!

March 21st- My Postcard came in!!!!




I will continue to update this as more of the paper work and events comes my way. Any questions comment below and I will answer them as best I can.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, it's so cute! However, if I may make a suggestion, the bright blue and green colors are really hard to read, I would make them a little darker. And apps dropped the 6th (:

    ReplyDelete